Friday 19 May 2017

Health update

This is to let my readers know that I am in hospital after severe abdominal pains. Turns out that I have cholecystitis (inflamed gallbladder) with gallstones, some of which are probably obstructing my biliary duct. I am on antibiotics and more medications (including Tor nausea) than I've ever taken in my life.  They are talking of a procedure to remove the gallbladder - a bit like an endoscope, except a lot more dangerous. There is even a one-in-thousand chance that could be fatal so I am weighing up my options. There is a Lo more using on in my body than just this.

It means that I may be out of action for a while, although I am hoping not.

Best wishes to all,
SMR

5 comments:

  1. All the best for a full recovery and return to the keyboard.

    gc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey robin.....my workmate had one of those two years ago....he hasnt looked back.....all the best mate....peter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there and get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get better and soon. You are already missed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God speed on your recovery. Keep us updated when you can.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.