Monday 25 January 2016

Addressing sexual violence in Europe

RT’s Anissa Naouai interviews Iben Thranholm


I don’t know if Iben Thranholm gets as much hate mail as I do (though I suspect that she probably does), but I will say that I totally agree with her: the modern European culture has “de-masculinized” European men no less than it has de-feminized European women.  It is good to see somebody, especially two brilliant ladies like Naouai and Thranholm, having the courage to speak the truth and not be terrorized by the “you are blaming the victim” mob.  Of course, neither Naouai nor Thranholm are excusing the thugs who are how regularly assaulting women all over Europe, but they are explaining, at least in part, why such mass assaults are possible in the first place (the mindset of these thugs) and why so many men (cops or civilians) just stood by or looked away.
To be honest, I felt rather lonely 10 days ago and it is good to see that this is not the case and that courageous women like Naouai and, especially, Thranholm are now speaking up.
The Saker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.