Tuesday 6 October 2015

Radio New Zealand distorts reporting on TPPA

How Radio New Zealand distorts the narrative on TPPA

Guyon Espiner is the "journalist"that censored my letter


This morning’s coverage on Radio New Zealand was nothing more than a bit of public relations and concensus maufacturing that complately sidesteped the questions of loss of sovereignty.

They asked people to send in questions for discussion by their ‘expert’, Patrick McNamara.

These were read out and then an answer of some sort was given

I decided to participlate and sent in the following very specific question

If future governments decide to take action to roll back measures enacted by this government, say to increase worker and trade union rights or to force multinational corporations to pay tax is the NZ government subject to being sued under the terms of the TPPA?

I was very surprised when I heard my name mentioned by reporter Guyon Espiner:

“Robin Westenra wants to know if people can get out of this in the future”.

Go to about 3'40"


You tell me if you can see any connection between the two. 

In my books it means that I have been co-opted by people that call themselves journalists (read “presstitutes”) to give the message they want to put across.

This is who they brought in to counter Joseph Stiglitz


1 comment:

  1. You got ripped off...what a farcical load of agenda driven propaganda! Why am I not surprised?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.