Tuesday 14 July 2015

Peter Iiskola on social media

I can also recommend VK as alternative social media.

Following on from - Peter Iiskola banned from Facebook

For your information, I am on VK as well
UPDATE: Peter Iiskola back on Facebook – for a while



Via Facebook


Yes I am back, but just for a while… I broke in by a chance… NSA-Facebook is after me and politically blocks me all the time. 

Orwellian 1984 is here and we have to Terminate NSA-Facebook for our liberty. 

Please move to a rapidly growing better big social network, for example, www.vk.com with 250 Million users in over 70 languages in over 100 countries. 

In U.S. alone already 2 Million users. 

It does not politically harass, block and delete people like NSA-Facebook. 

INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.

You find me in www.vk.com at

On the VK home page www.vk.com sign in directly or just choose the option "sign in with Facebook" while you're logged in to FB. A small pop up window opens, which acts as a kind of "transfer app" between FB and VK. Just follow the instructions in this window.

VK then automatically copies the mail address you use to log in at FB as your log in to VK. You can still choose your password freely, however.

VK then copies your basic FB profile data (name, date of birth, profile picture) and automatically creates your VK profile from this, which you can further complete as you wish.


I've done it this, and it worked like a charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.