Friday 12 December 2014

An update


Healing
By Seemorerocks


I reported on my visit to my MD the other week.  It made me realise that either I was to curl up in a corner and die (something I've been tempted to do) OR I had to take responsibility for myself.

I have chosen the latter course.

I have been back to a local healer and as a result I am hooked up 24/7 to a SCENAR and it does seem to be making a real difference.


The Scenar and pH/voltage

The SCENAR was developed by the Russians to meet the needs of their space program.  It was never implemented but, since the collapse of the USSR, has been available on the open market in Russia and the West.

It is an innovative device that picks up signals from the body (via skin resistance) and feeds back signals to the body that stimulates healing via the acupuncture meridian system.

The effects for me were rapid.  My urine, which had been dark and foul-smelling corrected itself overnight and the ache in the lower abdomen which radiated to the lower back eased and I have felt some improvement to what was a major health crisis when I was throw back on my own reяources.

I have been following the method of Dr.Gerry Tennant, which is predicated on the idea that pH (remember we are told that our systems have to be ... to be healthy) is synonymous with voltage in the cells of the body.

Here is a video in which Dr. Tennant explains his system:


As I understand it:

Our cells normally have an alkaline pH of 7.61 (and a voltage of -35mV). When the body is in need of repair it immediately goes to pH 7.98 (-50mV) to attract changes in the body to heal tissue and then return to normal levels when healing is complete.

When, for any reason, the body is stressed the voltage of the cells decreases until  at pH 7.26 ((-15mV) the body becomes acidic and the person becomes tired and sick.  

If the body becomes stressed, (in my case by breaking my arm) there is insufficient energy to heal the body and to return to levels of normal voltage.

The end result of this process is that the cells change polarity to a positive voltage (and more acidic), the end result of which is that the person develops cancer.

This is the situation I found myself in (just short of developing cancer, i presume), so that after an initial trauma about three years ago my body went into another spiral of decline when I broke my ankle about three months ago.

The idea of the SCENAR is that by remaining hooked up the situation starts to reverse and the body can gradually (actually, very quickly) return towards normal.

In the meantime,I am finding that I am experiencing a lot of "old" symptoms and I am having to rest up quite a lot.

There is no doubt that this will mean that I am not quite as engaged with keeping up with events, day by day, although events are accelerating towards collapse, and  towards global conflict.

DONATIONS

Unlike the conventional medical system, which in this country is subsidised (but also contributes towards dis-ease), what I am going through does not come heap -  especially with all the other supplements I must take -  so I am continuing to hold my hand out and will be grateful for any contributions people care to make.

Donations via PayPal can be made direct on the button on the sidebar.

I would like to thank Judith, Michael and Arnold who have recently made donations - and those who have done so before that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.