Wednesday 26 November 2014

Kim Dotcom and his fight against Empire

Kim Dotcom: 'I'm officially broke right now'


26 November, 2014


Internet mogul Kim Dotcom says he is officially broke.

The German entrepreneur and failed politician has revealed this week that his three-year, $10 million legal fight against extradition to the US to face trial on an alleged conspiracy to commit the biggest-ever breach of copyright has seen him run out of cash.

A high profile Queen's Counsel and one of the country's biggest law firms stepped down from his legal team team earlier this month.

Video: It's official. I'm broke. Here's a Q&A I did yesterday. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-PYA7uuGI#t=1102 


"The US Government has taken all my assets up until the raid in all jurisdictions and after I invested money into the internet Party, the MPAA (Motion Picture Association of America) sued me civilly to try to seize those assets too, so I'm officially broke right now," Dotcom said via live video-link from his Coatesville mansion at the Unbound Digital conference in London yesterday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.