Saturday 6 September 2014

Reinstate Vinny Eastwood to You Tube

YouTube Delete Vinny Eastwood's #1 Ranked News Channel For Publishing Video About Prime Minister John Key's Past?



Since 2008 Vinny Eastwood has been attending public meetings and protests to film, interview and publish the speakers on YouTube free of charge, to help serve the public interest in making important public events available in their entirety for anyone wishing to see for themselves what really happens in New Zealand when the regular media cannot or will not show it to you.

The recent John Key video (original link) caused quite a stir among the New Zealand political circuit and was in the running to be one of my most highly viewed videos ever with over 6000 views in just 6 days,

It seemed strangely biblical that on the 7th day my YouTube channel was put to rest.

It appears as though many were unhappy with the video and reported it to YouTube.

This alone was seemingly enough to have my entire account with 3.5 million hits, 16,000 subscribers and 3000 videos deleted permanently without warning!


This is extremely unfair & has caused me a lot of stress because my videos comprise my life's work of public service, it feels like waking up to find one of my kidneys is missing.

I alone created New Zealand's largest online archive of protests & public meetings in history, including thousands of interviews with international guests.

In many cases The Vinny Eastwood Show is the first and sometimes only public platform that many Kiwi activists have ever appeared on, comprising the most diverse range of topics & information to rival any news provider in the country or the world for that matter.

The in depth, humorous and empathetic interview style I have is specifically to make guests feel comfortable.

As they are often persecuted, set up, demonized, tortured, kidnapped, incarcerated, sued or abused for revealing damaging information about corruption, or mind blowing testimony that flies in the face of the common scientific, political & psychological assumptions on which we base our lives.

I provided many of these people the encouragement to open up & tell their story for the first time.

In some cases gave them the strength to continue their activism when on the verge of giving up,

Or live on instead of committing suicide.

I've inspired & often assisted people across the globe to start their own YouTube channels and radio shows so that they may help amplify the voices of those within their communities without me doing it for them.

My loyal audience has supported me the whole time with words of encouragement, food, equipment and donations, without which I would not have been able to do anything of this value for my nation or its people.

You don't have to agree with/believe everything myself or my guests say (I certainly don't) but please support me and the work I do anyway, one day you might be the one in need of a sympathetic ear when no one else believes you, one day you might be the one in need of a public platform that allows you the necessary time to tell your full story the way you want to tell it.

If you've ever been interviewed by me, had your public meeting or speeches published on my channel, or simply enjoyed one of my videos or radio broadcasts before, I need your help!

SHARE this blog and help me convince youtube (very respectfully) to reinstate my channel (be sure to include www.youtube.com/mrnewsguerillamedia) and reassure them I'm not a spammer, scammer or low quality video maker.

A petition can be signed here

If you are a radio host, activist, YouTuber, blogger, journalist or know any with contacts at Google or YouTube that might help, any assistance you can provide to help get the word out about my situation would be appreciated, interviews, supportive articles & comments also help massively to help raise awareness and advocate on my behalf for reinstatement by YouTube. Contact Vinny

I love my wife, I love my country and I love the idea of freedom, fairness and justice for all,

The price I've paid to honor and serve that which I love & believe has been high,
But it's a price I'm willing to pay and I bet I'm not the only one.

Thank you, Vinny Eastwood

PS A big thanks to YouTube & all the hard working folks there for giving myself and other alternative media film makers and radio hosts so many years of great service with your unique and valuable platform.

I hope this positive relationship with you continues for many years to come.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.